In the interest of promoting awareness of diversity issues in research, clinical practice, teaching, mentoring, and policy within child health psychology, members of the Diversity SIG have compiled an assortment of resources (see below). These resources are intended to provide guidance for those interested in incorporating diversity issues into their work and are routinely updated to include the latest information. For your convenience, resources are divided into four categories: Research, Clinical Practice, Education/Mentoring, and Professional Development. Please click on any of the links below for resources pertaining to each area.
- Dimensions of Culture - Resources for health care professionals
- Answering Questions about Intersex Conditions
- Answering Questions about Sexual Orientation
- Answering Questions about Transgendered Individuals
- APA Guidelines on Multicultural Education, Training, Research, Practice, and Organizational Change for Psychologists
- Society for the Teaching of Psychology (includes resources on recruiting and retaining diverse students and faculty)
- Minority Student Recruitment and Retention Practices Literature Review